Thursday 13 October 2011

Experience is the most Excellent

The word experience is the observing,encountering,or undergoing of things generally as they occur in the cxourse of time, to learn from experince
What a nice pic!!!
The first day of training, I asked myself  oh ang tagal pa ng biyernes but now it just like a lightning; the EXCITE training  was over…I really miss everything what I’ve learn this training and especially my friends na limang araw na kasama ko sa tawanan at kulitan namin. Mam clarice who always give funny jokes and we laugh out loud. This training help me a lot which can enhance my skills
Through this training it is helpful to us to undergo and all the knowledge and experience I’m very much appreciated to share to my colleagues especially my students.  
In our daily activities in our school I gave group and individual activity so that they will learn something about the topic I discussed to them and they enjoy also.

No comments:

Post a Comment